What is CCF Tea?CCF tea is a staple in ayurvedic cleanses. And yet, it is gentle enough to enjoy daily. This mildly cleansing, soothing tea is made of cumin, coriander, and fennel seeds. Here is a base recipe. Also, read on for additions to this simple recipe.
CCF Tea RecipeDirections
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4 cups filtered water
- Pour the water into a small to medium sized pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the cumin, coriander, and fennel seeds.
- Turn heat to medium and keep the liquid at a rolling boil until you have approximately 3 cups of liquid left.
- Strain liquid through a wire mesh strainer or cheesecloth and sip warm or at room temperature.
- Drink 1-3 cups daily.